Tuesday, April 19, 2011

what's in my make-up bag

I was planning to do a "what's in my make-up bag" post next week but I received couple of emails asking me to do this post as soon as possible so take a look inside my make-up bag which I carry with me in my purse.

Bourjois blush (I always use my fingers to apply blush so I don't need a brush)

Avon lipstick,YSL and Versace lip liners (I'm not a big fan of lip liners so I usually use them as lipstick, my sister taught me this trick)

define a-lash mascara by Maybelline (my brother was in India and he bought me this mascara and the L'oreal sunscreen was a gift ...how sweet!)

fluid samples by Iceberg, this mirror was a gift from my sister.

A girl has to be prepared for any embarrassing situation ,right?

glitzy lipgloss by Oriflame

I got this bracelet as a souvenir from my last trip to Alexandria.





9 comments:

  1. I love Bourjois products, and I am so upset that Sephora stopped carrying them. UGH.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bracelet and i use define a lash too! i really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mascara too, it makes my eyes pop

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you've got versace and YSL on it...
    love the classic watch


    HS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell me the magazine was in there too! I always get made fun of for keeping magazines in my purse!
    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.. no,the magazine wasn't in my make-up bag of course, but sometimes I find magazines and books in my purse too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your creamy blush...I will bet it gives you a fab glow! Thanks for the peek :)

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered your colorful blog with little bit of everything like our new blog:).please visit mycreationsandinspirations.blogspot.com
    I'll be following your lovely blog.have nice day...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...