Friday, April 15, 2011

so, about love and other drugs





Remember when I said that I'm downloading "love and other drugs". Well, the good news is I finally watched it but the bad news is I didn't like it.

Okey, I loved few parts of it and I loved the whole idea that a guy who is a womanizer fell in love with a girl who had parkinson's, although it is not exist in the real world but I accept the idea.

what I didn't like about that movie that Anne Hathaway was naked all the time, I mean I thought it would be a girly movie not an adults movie.

6 comments:

  1. Nooo I loved this movie! But maybe it's because I'm obsessed with Jake and Anne! Cute blog!


    www.missstilley.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for your comment on my blog and for following, I appreciate it =).
    I haven't seen this movie yet, but I'd be interested to watch it, despite the nudity! I think the plot sounds interesting =).
    Nicki
    http://singlittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to see this movie, I have wanted to for a while now simply because it was filmed in my hometown of Pittsburgh. I love both Anne and Jake, from what you said and many others I just wish there wasn't as much nudity in it

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh I'm sorry guys I ruined it for you :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha, so glad I read this post. My boyfriend downloaded this movie, and I was like "What, really?" Now I know why. He has it bad for Anne H., and well, this clarifies a few things ;)

    I'd like to invite you to join my Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. found your blog through simply hue! very lovely so pretty and fresh!
    x
    http://www.annawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...