Sunday, April 10, 2011

celebrities living rooms

If you're obsessed with celebrities and decoration like me you'll fall in love with these photos. Elle decor has published celebrities living rooms and I can't wait for you to see them.

actress Julianne Moore

actress Sarah Jessica Parker

actress/writer Alexandra Wentworth

 author Candace Bushnell (SATC author)

actor Ben stiller

designer Donatella Versace

designer Jessica Stam

director Aerin Lauder

singer John Mayer

designer Jonathan Adler

model Cindy Crawford

musician Lindsey Buckingham

actors Rob Morrow and Debbon Ayer

11 comments:

  1. beautiful photos! thanks for sharing, and thanks for visiting our blog!

    -j, your newest follower :)
    http://sorelleinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool! Thanks for following my blog - I'll return the favor.

    -Michelle
    www.twentynineblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one from Donatella Versace! Going to follow right now!

    Nabila
    http://mycupoflemondrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing how celebrities live so absolutely loved this post! Cute blog, now following! Miss Walker xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, gorgeous photos! thanks for sharing with us!!!! it's always fun to sneak peeks in side celebs homes.

    Miyan

    www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohmygod! I love them :$

    http://becausekikilovesnewyork.blogspot.com/ ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't like these modern designs, so i realy enjoy versace's room a lot! and lindsey's is also so cute!

    sacheebombom.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following, I love your blog and I am following as well ! Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to your new posts =)

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're welcome Miyan ,Michelle and Vale :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog!! Love these rooms. Newest follower!

    best, tamra

    tamrasanford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are all unique, but I`d love to live in Aerin Lauder`s.
    Thanks for your comment, following you now, hope you might follow me back:)

    www.elekonchicboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...