Sunday, April 3, 2011

Helpppp???!!!??!


Help???that was the subject of an e-mail I received a few days ago from a sweet teenage girl (of course I'm not gonna mention her name) she was asking my advice about two things.
First: she have a crush on her classmate (I guess) but he is the type of boys who likes to be surrounded with girls.
Second: she likes this college guy she knew over the internet.

asking my advice??me?? I'm not gonna lie but I really felt flattered just because someone who doesn't know me trusts my opinion, and asking for it.

so I gave her my non-pro opinion and I hope it is useful to her.




1 comment:

  1. She has to realize that if he likes being surrounded by girls, he will cause her nothing but anger and jealousy as long as she cares about him. As far as the college guy, she should take someone with her to meet his for the first time. I've heard horror stories about meeting internet buddies and ending up in trouble. My non-pro advice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...