Saturday, April 9, 2011

Harper's Bazaar: Courteney Cox



Just finished reading Courteney Cox's interview for Harper's Bazaar and OMG, she is very thoughtful and calm.
Before I read the article I thought she will avoid talking about her ex-husband but she did not, she was very open about her marriage which I think is a brave thing to do. she sounded so optimistic about her future.

There's something I love about reading celebrities articles in Harper's Bazaar which is describing what was that celebrity wearing and what they ate or drank during the interview and how they looked at their blackberry. 
Look how they described Courteney : "Arriving to dinner in Malibu, the star of the hit ABC show Cougar Town is in a tissue-thin long-sleeved tee, slim pants, and flats, her jet-black hair still damp from a shower and her lineless face devoid of makeup, save for a slash of crimson lipstick. Her daughter, Coco, six, was not a fan of the pick-me-up color, however. "I have to battle with her," says Courteney, thankful to have
slipped in unnoticed. "I was walking out, and she goes, 'I don't want you to wear red lipstick. Sipping a glass of red wine". 

5 comments:

  1. i love reading that about celebs tooo. it makes them sound real and nrmal. she is pretty. great post

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for visiting my blog! these photos of courtney are gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing! she's such an amazing woman <3

    www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved her!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love cougar town and courtney cox!!! and they really do go into such detail describing the interview, which is how it should be :) love it!

    Miyan

    www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...