Thursday, April 7, 2011

meet me at Costa café

Today I had the best day ever... my sister Hanna and I did some shopping and then we spent the rest of the day at Costa café (which is my favourite).
but I was very angry that I forgot to take my camera with me, so I had to take some photos with my phone.

I had "Flake Carmalito"

my sister Hanna had "Latte Carmel"

look what was written inside Hanna's cup "Italian coffee in the making"

I was surprised when the waiter brought my favourite chocolate with the drink..but it was a nice little touch.

5 comments:

  1. It does sound like a sweet little day! Shopping, coffee and sweets, what can be bettrer:) LOve your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im spanish and this winter when i travelled to london I discovered Costa Cafe and i fell in love with it, i had a huge capuccino with a sugar heart inthe middle, so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummmooooo!!! Thanks for visiting my bloggy :))

    http://fixyourfacemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...