Thursday, April 28, 2011

diet plan


 Remember when I told you that I lost 6 kilos in one week. well here's the diet plan I followed to lose them.

Breakfast (everyday): 2 glasses of water+coffee or tea without sugar.

day 1,2
Lunch: grilled steak+big green salad (without dressing)
Dinner: big green salad (without dressing)

day 3,4
Lunch: 2 boiled eggs+big green salad (without dressing).
Dinner: big green salad (without dressing).

day 5,6
Lunch: yoghurt(as much as you want)+ big green salad (without dressing).
Dinner: big green salad (without dressing).

day 7
eat apples for dinner and lunch as mush as you want.

PS. my nutritionist recommends that diet for one week and then you should take one day off ,and don't forget to walk at least 20minutes a day. Good luck.


                                              (Image)


4 comments:

  1. the picture is so yum looking. wow congrats on such a massive loss, that amazing and the food doesnt seem to bad

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's a harsh dite! no wonder you lost so many kilos in only a week!
    i'm following you on google friend connect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am one of your newest followers via GFC found you through Bon Bon Rose Girls facebook page :) Wondering how many lbs that would be, I am going to see if I can find a conversion table but thought I ask anyways, also Congratulations!
    ♥ Noemi
    Fashion: Classy N Glamorous
    Travel: Across The Sea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...