Friday, June 10, 2011

what's in my purse?

I love to see what's in other girls bags, I don't know why but I think it shows a lot of a girl's personality, don't you think?

My bag is Louis Vuitton (ummm, it's not an original :/) 


I usually have so much stuff in my bag. Here's what I carry with me in the daily basis: 
1. phone
2. wallet
3. eyeglasses
4. make-up bag(sewing kit+ extra socks+ band-aids)
5. keys
6. Glamour magazine
7. a book (now I'm reading "the hotel" by Arthur Hailey)
8. a notebook and a pen
9. sun block (by Avon) + moisturizer (by Kanebo)
10. coin purse
11. mirror
12. perfume (Celebre by Avon)
13. Creative zen stone
14. headphones
15. water bottle (not pictured)

when I was younger I used to not apply sun block before I go out, but now it is a must for me.
P.S a friend of mom had made this crochet coin purse for me, isn't it cute!!

Have an amazing weekend!!


15 comments:

  1. Dude. I know...I have so much stuff in my purse it's ridiculous...but I swear I need it all!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post! ^_^

    Thank you for your comment!
    Kisses from Italy!
    ♥ Dressy Celeb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u for your visit on my blog sister ;) I really wana traslate there for english, maybe few time later i do!
    I lov your blog, is really nice, i follow u here, if u like follow me there too!

    Salam

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are one classy lady! my purse is a total mess! ha. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the crochet purse and of course glamour magazine! xo
    www.mirrorofmyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I love posts like this one!! It's so much fun seeing what people carry in their purses!

    Have a great weekend dear!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I loved ur post! I'm always curious what other people are carrying in their bag ;) Following you now! Follow me back! Thanks!

    Check out my Fashion Blog! VivaLaVida7.blogspot.com xXx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Fun things in your purse! :) Thank you for stopping by my blog. Hope you'll come again.
    Love Glamour magazine... and way to go on the SPF... very important! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you, it's soo interesting to see what's inside the purse of another person. I love the coin purse!

    xx

    http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so lovely!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. youve inspired me to do a post like this one! :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore bag posts and your wallet is so cute.. Love the colour! Have a great Monday, sunshine
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love bag posts too! I need to make myself a bag organiser for inside my bag. Cuz its full of stuff like yours!
    So glad I found your blog!

    Claire

    http://www.hearthandmade.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. i always like to see what people have in their bags- it's fun! i also like the idea of carrying extra socks along; sometimes when i'm in an air conditioned house in the summer my feet get cold. brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool post, always fun to know what others have in there bag :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...