Monday, June 27, 2011

pieces from my weekend

Hey everyone, How was your weekend?? My bedroom's air conditioner has been broken the whole weekend ,so I had to sleep on the living room floor,
Here's pieces of my weekend;
Sleeping on the floor wasn't cool at all. Thank god the air conditioner will be fixed today, Hopefully.

I tried this (by the way have you ever tried this mango pickle? If you love spicy food you'll love it).

I ate strawberry and chocolate cake.

And I watched "Tootsie", now it is one of my favourite movies.

5 comments:

  1. I've never seen Tootsie! That picture makes me want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that totally sucks about the AC. What about picking up a cheap circulating fan that you can set up in your bedroom. Just save the box and receipt and return it when it's all repaired, lol.

    Great movie!!

    Wishing you cooler and restful nights... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I remember Tootsie! I completely forgot about that movie : )

    Oh and that mango pickle thing sounds delicious!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never watch Tootsie before so this post of yours reminds me I should! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...