Wednesday, June 29, 2011

they say it is tasteless ,I say it is brilliant!!


On the latest cover of Newsweek ,Princess Diana and Kate Middleton are walking side-by-side ,they say it is tasteless and shocking to play around with a photo of a dead person. The editor-in-chief of Newsweek Tina Brown explained that if Diana had lived to her 50th birthday(1ST of July) she would have owned an iPhone, got Botox, worn J.Crew ,and moved to NYC. So, what do you think about the cover, Tasteless or Brilliant?

via Frisky

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'm not sure. I think I'm on the fence with this one. I can see both sides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on the fence as well, I think. Though I understand the incentive and the sentiment behind the idea, I do find the photo a bit haunting. I would not go so far as to say "tasteless," however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a note...hope to see you more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's pretty amazing. it's not like they are comparing the two one against the other. I think if the family isn't offended then why should we. Also awesome photoshopping skills going on right there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm not too sure either but I think I might be leaning towards the tasteless side.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...