Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cheese Rolls recipe

Hi lovelies, I want to thank you for the beautiful comments on the previous post, I'm very surprised by the number of emails I received yesterday asking for the "Cheese Rolls" recipe ,and here it is :

1 1/2 cup of flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon of sugar
2 eggs
5 small cubes of butter (or 3 tablespoons of melted butter)
1/2 cup of milk

For stuffing you need: 200g of cheese (any kind you want), 100g of olives, Sausages (as much as you want).

Set your oven to 200 degrees.

Mix the flour, salt, sugar, with the baking powder into the food processor then add the butter and when you feel that the butter is almost melted with the mixture add the eggs and the milk (if the dough looks like a thick liquid add a pinch of flour till it gets thicker and keep doing that till the dough looks like a ball).
Use the rolling pin to flatten the dough and try to make it in a square shape (don't forget to spread a pinch of flour on the table before flatten the dough on it).
Wipe a drop of oil on the dough and then add the stuffing and when you're finished with the stuffing, roll the dough and cut it into rolls.
Put the rolls in a tray (wipe the tray with a drop of oil) and then wipe the surface of each roll with egg yolk ,and finally place the tray in the oven for about 20 minutes. Done!!
Look at the melted cheese.. So yummy!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Heba, I was curious indeed how cheese rolls are made! Thanks for the recipe, they look yummy! X Mandy and the name of my blog is: MENNEPEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good---I will have to make them soon. I stumbled upon your blog through another, and I love it!

    I have a giveaway going on over at my blog--I would love for you to enter! www.samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!! :)
    I'm a new follower!
    xox

    www.allabouttwenties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh that looks SOO delicious! I'm drooling!!

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum! That is one amazing recipe and I love cheese:) How is your day so far, darling?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that looks so delicious.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...