Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I had the time of my life

Good afternoon my lovely readers, it is 1 p.m here and I just woke up that's because I stayed up till 6a.m watching "Dirty Dancing" for the first time in my life (don't judge me,okey?)

It is the cutest movie I've ever seen, and the soundtracks are amazing I'm downloading the whole soundtracks album right now. I really can't decide which part is my favorite ,it is full of master scenes but I literally laughed out loud every time her sister appear. Which part is your favorite??





5 comments:

  1. for me definitly the flying scene! great soundtrack always ;

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirty Dancing is a GREAT movie...totally worth staying up until the wee hours of the morning to watch :)

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a fun night! This was my younger sister's favorite movie when we were young. I have to confess to only seeing it once...Sister and her friends acted it out enough times in the living room that I probably know it better than I should!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this movie!! Do you like the new remix of "Time of my life"" with BEP,I really like it but my teenage nice thought that it was a new song, anyway I think she has to wait to see the movie!!! Thanks for following my blog,following you also=) www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. honestly I like the black eyed peas version but the original one is better of course :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...