Monday, May 2, 2011

every time I feel sad ,you always cheer me up!

Today I was in a job interview ,and my sister Hanna came with me to encourage me. So I entered the room which I was interviewed in and the interviewer sat down in front of me after she checked me out in a rude way... She is few years older than me, Then she asked me :tell me about yourself. So while I was telling her about myself she looked at me in a very mean way and she said :sorry, we don't want you to work here.. thank you for your time!
I was so angry but Hanna told me that there're some people exist just to bring you down and to give you hard times and she took me to Costa cafe(my favorite place on earth) to cheer me up, Here's some pictures we took.


Hanna had Capucchino... how cute are these coffee beans!




I had iced coffee with caramel on top



inside the cup: Costa made with pride and care.

outside the cafe

6 comments:

  1. OMG! How Rude!
    Some people are just mean
    and she probably was jealeous of you.

    That was nice of your sister to do that :)

    http://anhourafteryesterday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister is SO sweet! And that woman is just mean. Don't fell too bad! Trust me definitely not worth it!

    And by the way the coffee made me drool. No kidding.

    alittledinasoar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coffee pictures! I agree with your sister. She seems so supportive and sweet. I wouldn't work in a place like that anyways. That's rude.

    xx
    Heel in Mint
    www.heelinmint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg she's so mean..cheer up girl,you deserve a better job anw
    X
    monicakosasih.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, the iced coffee looks so yummy, tks for passing by on my blog. i'm following you, follow me back? :)

    www.onlythisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh! That's INSANELY RUDE!! I can't believe she did that. Whatever. A better job awaits you!! i promise!

    Thanks so much for your kind comment you left. Of course, i'd be honored if you added me to your blogroll. yaiy~

    Thanks Lady~
    http://albeitdotdotdot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...