Tuesday, May 31, 2011

celebs look alike

Zooey Deschanel & Katy Perry

Mila Kunis & Vanessa Hudgens

America Ferrera & Jordin Sparks

I was watching "500 days of summer"(btw fantastic movie, you should watch it if you haven't yet) few days ago and I thought it was Katy Perry who's acting in it but in the end when the names came up it wasn't her. I googled Zooey Deschanel and she's not even related to Katy Perry. It is weird how they look alike, isn't it?
More celebs look alike here.

PS. What do you think about the new blog's header? Hanna designed it. I hope you like it.
                                                                    XO. Heba

12 comments:

  1. Amazing post dear!
    Your blog is gorgeous, soooo inspiring! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are uncanny!

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. America and Jordin are so much alike. I adore the new header.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!
    Thanks for your comment in our blog.
    About the post about Egypt, we post the photos about the things we saw, and the poverty of your awesome country is one of those.
    We are not saying that all you have is garbage in the streets, in fact this is just our first post of three, and we amazing photos of some luxurious places in El Cairo, but poverty is a social reality we can't avoid.
    We hope you liked our post, and we hope you'll comment on the following post, because your opinion is very important and interesting to us.
    Kisses and thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked your post about my country, and I can't wait for the upcoming posts about Cairo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katy & Zoey --- There is NO diff!

    www.inloveiwascreated.blogspot.com

    Check out my work blog too!

    www.celebrityowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They really look alike! That is so funny! Btw: I love your new header:) Happy day, sweetie

    Ps: I’m hosting a beautiful stationary GIVEAWAY later today! I bet you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude that is crazy! And I love your new header!
    xo
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't agree more! They are identical. Especially in these photos. Crazy!

    Hope you have a wonderful day, Love.
    B.
    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never noticed that before with Mila and Vanessa but you are so right! They do look alike!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...