Tuesday, May 10, 2011

amour

If you know me personally you'll know that I don't like poetry ,but I found this poem by "Aldo Kraas" and I really love it .I don't think of it as poem maybe it is random thoughts. I stayed up till 4a.m reading all his poems or should I say thoughts.


Amour

amour
 is music to my ears 
amour
is music to my heart
amour
is a box of chocolate
amour
is the sound of the wind blowing
amour
is the sound of thunder and lightning
amour
is the beautiful sound that I hear coming from the birds when they are singing



3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful necklace!!!

    And such a lovely poem!

    KIPITOK
    www.kipiblog.com
    www.kipitok.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute way to start my morning, very sweet poem :)
    Bisous,
    Rachel
    http://lovealamode.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...