Monday, September 12, 2011

a day with me!

Happy Monday! yesterday was so much fun ,I spent all day at the mall with my sister ,
First we went to the accessory store ,I didn't buy anything from there but it was fun just to watch all those beautiful earrings.

Then we went to the candy shop , I don't eat too much sweets but I bought a lot of chocolate and jelly beans.

Then we took coffee break at Benos café ,I took cappuccino with chocolate sause
And in the end I bought some new books from the book store. Tell me, how did you spend your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is adorable ^_^

    I especially like the cute pictures of fruit. Hope we can be blog buddies !

    linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of those beautiful earrings! I want to open up a jewelry boutique, so these are great inspiration!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out our blog & follow us back if you'd like.

    Also, check out our giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace :)

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a really fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...