Sunday, December 7, 2014

November favorites


Hello girlies, can you believe it's December already?! and Christmas is in less than 3 weeks! #happy
I have a lot of favorites for the past month so let's go through them ..

L'oreal Voluminous mascara I love all L'oreal mascaras but this one is beautiful, it separates the lashes. Every time I wear it, it feels like I have lashes extensions on!

Nuxe Aroma-Perfection anti-shine fluid it is so light, I only use one bump with a little of Palmer's moisturizer ,and that's a wonderful face primer

Maybelline Color Tattoo "Bad To The Bronze" I've been eyeing this one since forever, but I couldn't find it anywhere, so I ordered it online and I'm very happy with it

Food
Millefoglie D'italia Bocconcini it is the most sweet, crispy, buttery yet light cookies I've ever tasted, 
-it was so hard to keep these two for the pictures- :)

Randoms
Falling Leaves candle by Candle-Lit it is very similar to BBW leaves candles but this one is much cheaper #ThumbsUp

Ahmed tea Mixed Citrus this tea screams WINTER, if I could drink only one tea for the rest of the winter it would be it

Book
 
"Elhawl" or "Horror" by Dr. Ahmed K.Tawfiq .. if you're into American Horror Story then you must read this book.

T.V. show 
Jane the virgin

Music
Frank Ocean's super rich kids .. it's not a new track but lately I've been obsessed with this one.
If you are a fellow blogger ,please leave your favorites link down below, I'd love to see what your favorites are! 

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog , our tastes in makeup are the same :)
    I would love for us to follow each other !
    Oh and i understand you should try the miracle blur primer you will love it !

    Kisses

    http://cheerfullittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...