Saturday, December 27, 2014

Enigma Discovery Box unboxing - November


Hello, today's post is going to be an un-boxing of Enigma Discovery Box 
For those of you who don't know, it's a subscription service that provides you with variety of products from hair products, perfumes, makeup, and snacks.. Here's an overview on what's inside the box

Let's jump right in ..
1. CHI Volume Booster liquid bodifying glaze 
I already have thick hair so I wouldn't use it, so I'll give it away.

2. Renee Blanche Doccianatura Lavender shower gel 
Never heard of this brand but it smells very nice!

3. Marriott Pasta Fresca
When they said I'll get snacks in my box I didn't expect to get a bag of colored pasta.. I'm disappointed with that one you guys.

4. Kerastase Initialiste hair serum
I received it before in my last December box, I loved it.

5. Maybelline Color Show nail polish in Urban Coral
I'm a sucker for Maybelline nail polishes.. I'm happy with this one!

6. Cyble Brow Mania pencil in dark brown
I received this one before in my last December box, again .. it's okay, I can't complain 

7. Veet wax strips
I'm a big fan of Veet facial strips so I think I'll like these.

and last but not least 2 copies of Enigma November issues in Arabic and English

What I did not like about the box, is that 2 out of 9 products were in last December box, I thought the point of subscription boxes is to try out new products, and the pasta bag 

What I liked about my box is that I didn't receive any vouchers which is AWESOME and all the products are full size.. Good Job, Enigma!

..I'd give this box 8 out of 10 #KeepItUpEnigma! :)

9 comments:

  1. I think I'd be disappointed with the pasta as well, definitely not a snack!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they gave you a box of pasta! Really?
    I read about how people unsubscribed from Ipsy as well recently, (other bloggers) that they really put junk things that they never use anyway.
    How are the usual Enigmas for you, do you end up using the products or is it just a cute little box you like to receive now and then?
    Makeup artist Toronto
    Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always quite scared to try beauty boxes because they are value for money, but a lot of the times they can just send you products you stash away and don't use, never heard of anyone being sent pasta, i found that quite amusing!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love pasta so I would be happy with that, haha!

    Abbey xo | www.absie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I love pasta but a snack that you can eat right away would have been so much better. Nobody has time to be preparing food X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love nail polishes from Maybelline and this one looks lovely! x

    Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, Maybelline's nail polishes are the best! :)

      Delete
  7. Lovely items <3 I wanna try the nail polishes :)

    Current Giveaways:
    White 3D Rose Top via @theurbanumbrella
    Vintage Stripe Sweater via @newlifewithfashion and @charmeusee
    Drape Collar Wrap Coat via @felinecreatures
    Low Back Red Dress via @alex-fashion
    Eyelet Flap Clutch via @worldwidestylista
    Off-Shoulder Black Dress via @carriebradshawlied
    xx
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...