Sunday, May 25, 2014

Body Bakes haul

Hola folks, days ago I ordered few things from Body Bakes .. Body Bakes is an Egyptian brand for bath and body care products, all their products are made of natural ingredients 

Macaron soap set of 3 pieces each one smells very delicious 

Snatch they call it the paper soap that you can use on the go, I have it in my purse in case I needed to freshen up
Coconut soap  haven't tried it yet but I can't wait

Pumpkin Pie sugar frost scrub .. when I received my package I had to try this one out, it smells like sugar, lemon and pumpkin and it left my skin very soft. I really liked it but the only thing that I didn't like about it is that after I rinsed it with water my skin smelt like oil

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I have never heard of Body Bakes but now I am so curious I might have to buy something to try it out, the packaging of each item is so cute and that scrubs just LOOKS like it would smell yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...