Sunday, May 4, 2014

April favorites

Hello everyone, so April is over and it's time to share my favorites with you guys :)

My makeup favorites
Artdeco perfect teint concealer in refreshing rose .. it's a little bit pricey but it's so worth it.
Jordana easyliner for lips in Tawny .. this is the second product to try from Jordana and am officially in love with it! 
Max Factor miracle touch creamy blush in Soft Cardinal  .. simply, the best cream blush I've ever used!

Fashion favorites
Aerosoft flip-flops .. love these ones. They are soft, comfortable and so freakin' adorable!

Butterflies bracelet .. I got this bracelet as a present for myself, it's nice to pamper yourself every once in awhile

Random favorites
Twinings white tea .. of course, it can't be a favorites post without a favorite tea. what I like about it that it's not strong and relaxing

And music .. John Legend - P.D.A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...