Wednesday, October 9, 2013

September favorites

Hello friends, can you believe September is over already?
Here're my favorites for the last month

The Body Shop big and curvy mascara: this mascara is great
I already have curvy lashes and it curves them even more and it feels like am wearing false lashes.

Purederm pore strips: i've never used any other nose strips but this one, this is my third pack! My pores never been that clean.

YSL blush variation 6: I had this sample 3 years ago.. and i rediscovered it while i was looking through my makeup drawer. It has matte and shimmery chocolate brown colors, love to use the shimmery one as an eye shadow.

Cadbury Dairy Milk whole nut: I get to have this huge pack of chocolate all for myself.. #Happiness :)

Dilmah strawberry tea: it's like my-fall-favorite-drink
P.S. another Fall favorite drink.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, sweetie...I love dairy milk too:) Oh boy, that is the best chocolate ever! Kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...