Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Carrie Diaries

It's 2013 which means (of course a new year!) new TV shows are coming ... YAY!!
Am pretty sure that i'm not the only one but since Gossip Girl ended i've been waiting for a new show to be sucked in, and I think i just found my new favorite. The Carrie Diaries based on the novel by Candace Bushnell, the young Carrie Bradshaw in her senior year of high school in the early 80's, she asks her first question about love, sex, friendship, and family while exploring the worlds of high school and Manhattan.
The Carrie Diaries premieres in 13 Jan on CW
photos via here

6 comments:

  1. Its like you learn my mind! You seem to understand a lot
    about this, like you wrote the guide in it or something.
    I feel that you could do with a few percent to drive the
    message house a bit, but instead of that, that is excellent blog.
    A great read. I will definitely be back.
    My site - bioskinenergizer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond excited about this show!!

    p.s. just noticed i'm one of your daily reads...thanks! you've made my day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo this sounds like a fun show, I'll have to tune in!

    Kristina

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I can't wait for that show! Although I'm pretty sure we wont get it straight away in England..

    xx
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here in Egypt. but i'll watch it online :)

      Delete
  5. Ooh this sounds really good hopefully it airs soon in the uk too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...