Monday, January 7, 2013

December favorites

Hi everyone, can you believe that December - or 2012 - is over?.. i can't believe that in few weeks Girly Notes will be 3 years old! :) ..here're my December favorites
KitKat mini bars
I feel like i blog about chocolate a lot but anyways, Kit Kat had been my addiction for December.
Vaseline
It's like my new best friend!
Taj Mahal tea
My brother was in India few weeks ago and he brought different types of teas but this one was my favorite.
L' Oreal Extra Volume Collagene mascara
Best mascara ever..
And finally ..this vintage container 
My sister Hanna got this container for me cause she knew I wanted it for so long but I couldn't find it. Thank you ,Hanna :)

1 comment:

  1. I love mini kitkat's - they are so scrumptious:) Muah, lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...