Sunday, June 7, 2015

nostalgia


This post is a nostalgic one, for the 90's kid in you.. 

- The tattoo choker was the most stylish piece of accessories you had.
- Clueless was your favorite movie and Cher was a fashion icon back then!
- Used to eat a whole pack of Tiny Chiclets in one go.
- Danced to Spice Up Your Life and Backstreet's Back all the time, and you had posters for Spice Girls, Hanson, and 'N Sync on your bedroom walls.
- You had at least one bottle of Impulse spray during your childhood/teenage years.
- Stick-On earrings were a HUGE thing.
- Bubble gum with tattoos was a trend, and you used to put the tattoo on the back of your hand -or was it just me :)

Do you have anything to add to the list?

5 comments:

  1. OMG! I miss stick on earrings I never found the anymore:( thanks for sharing this gives me massive feels
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I used to love all these things. I have never had one of those Impulse sprays though. I used to love those tattoo chokers!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never had a tattoo choker but did the bubble gum tattoos all the time just to annoy my mom, she plain hated it, lol. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty much a 90s round up!! Girly childhood... yessssss!!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Latest Post: Chambray & Silver with eShakti Dress Customization

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...