Saturday, May 9, 2015

makeup haul

Hi guys, you know that night you spend browsing and then you end up placing 15 online orders? Well, that blog post is one of the few orders I made

Real Techniques starter set I'm a big fan of Samantha & Nic Chapman and their brushes are the best in my opinion.

These two products on the far right are a mascara and a lip gloss by a Korean brand called "Beauty Credit" 
NYX matte lip cream in "Ibiza"
Elf contouring blush & bronzing powder in "St. Lucia"
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip stain in "Smitten"
L'oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga mascara

NYX matte finish makeup setting spray (the dewy finish one was free gift)
L'oreal Paris Studio Professional magic smooth souffle makeup in "Light Ivory"


Here're swatches for the lip products from top to bottom
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip stain 
Beauty Credit lip gloss in "Coral Pink"
NYX matte lip cream in "Ibiza"

7 comments:

  1. I love the big fat eyeshadown bledning brush in that set

    champagnelambrinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try those NYX setting sprays. They look interesting!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard real technique brushes were really good and I have been wanting to try them for a while...I will definitely invest in a few of those. I love those lip swatches!! NYX is a great brand as well. Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo

    HumbleBeauty29.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love revlon lip stains.
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these lovely make ups



    Rellaidiovo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...