Sunday, June 29, 2014

June favorites

Hello folks, I gotta say that I'm so glad June is over, Let's dig in my favorites

Bath & Body Works warm vanilla sugar body mist .. I think that's how heaven smells like! although vanilla scents can be overwhelming sometimes, this one is very soft and it is actually has a warm feeling to it!
Delon chocolate .. this chocolate had been my favorite treat for this past month

Real Techniques expert brush .. I've never been a fan of foundation brushes but this one is different, it gives the foundation a dewy finish and it doesn't leave any streaks

Nescafe Gold .. I think you already know that I love coffee -who doesn't?-  this one is rich, and strong, definitely my taste

Himalaya purifying neem face wash .. I've read a lot of good reviews about this brand but i never tried any of it's products and I needed a face wash so I bought the small size just to give it a try and I liked the way my skin feels like after using it, my skin has been clear, it didn't break my out

Philosophy the supernatural coloring book .. this palette has 2 blushes, 1 cream blush, 2 lip glosses, 2 eye shadows
although it's one of my favorite palettes and it has everything you would need to create a natural look but there're cons in this palette, the eye shadows aren't pigmented and the packaging looks cheap
but I like the blushes and the lip glosses very much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...