Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sebamed cleansing foam review ..and more

Hello.. am so excited writing this post, I was supposed to write this post awhile ago but I wanted to give myself some time to test all the samples that I got.
Few weeks ago I was at the mall looking for new foundation and I saw a Sebamed counter, I didn't even know about this brand .It's a medical skincare German brand, so i thought why not give it a try and i bought the cleansing facial foam and I asked the lady on the counter for samples so i can try different products from that brand

Clear face antibacterial cleansing foam: i got the full size of it because i wanted a new daily facial cleanser, I love it cause it doesn't leave my skin dry, I use it everyday and sometimes i use it at night as well ..although it's a little bit pricey but I will definitely repurchase it.

deep cleansing facial toner: I liked that it doesn't have an overwhelming scent to it, i tried different toners and they all left my skin feel dry but this one is gentle on my skin 
anti hairloss shampoo: this product was a disappointment for me.. i didn't notice any difference and it smells so chemical 

liquid face and body wash: haven't notice a huge difference in my skin 
the body milk: I loved it very much, it's not greasy at all and my skin feels very smooth

hand+nail balm: the best hand cream ever! my cuticles are always chapped in winter but after few times of using it my cuticles are not chapped anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...