Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Body Shop haul

After using Neutrogena face wash for a long time ,lately i felt that I need to change it so I thought I would pay a visit to The Body Shop and they had offers, buy two get one free so I bought:
Tea tree skin cleansing face wash
Tea tree face mask

The sales guy talked me into the mask and he said it would help so much if you have acne scars

And I took the tea tree oil as the free product.. it doesn't smell good but i've read a lot of good reviews about it.

Coconut Shimmer Body Lotion
and they had an offer on the makeup brushes, buy one get one free so I bought a blush brush , one for me and the extra one for my sister.

1 comment:

  1. I was at the Body Shop today and saw the tea tree line, it looks very interesting, waiting for your reviews! :))

    kisses from Istanbul!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...