Sunday, May 12, 2013

Heba rambles: on Instagram and packing


Hello dears, how are you doing today?
finally I joined Instagram... yeah, am the last one on earth to be joining Instagram, so you can put your account link or username in the comments or on my facebook page or tweet it to me because I'd love to see what you guys are up to :)

Anyway, my family and I decided that we need vacation ..we're planning for that vacation for months and finally we're going on vacation!
I know a lot of people don't like packing but its my favorite part ..weird? so I decided that am going to do blog series on what am taking with me in my short vacation (it will be 5 days) so stay tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. hannavholsteijn or christell123

    :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're favourite part!? You are crazy!
    I've been a member for ages but only recently started sharing again, my ID's kirstygirl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...