Tuesday, December 11, 2012

my top 5 movies

One of Girly Notes fans over Facebook asked if I have movies suggestions so i decided to share with you my top 5 movies...

5. Eat Pray Love

4. Blue Valentine
The first time i saw Blue Valentine i didn't liked it but now it is one of my favorite movies.

3. Closer

2. Love And Other Impossible Pursuits (The Other Woman)

1. For Colored Girls
I never cry while watching a movie but i was weeping in some particular parts in that movie, like when Crystel was cleaning her kids blood in the street ... Yes, that was a spoiler but Seriously, you need to see it. 

images via Google

6 comments:

  1. If you like eat pray love then I think you may also like "Under The Tuscan Sun" it's a very good movie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoah this blog is wonderful i love studying your articles.
    Stay up the good work! You recognize, a lot of individuals are
    looking around for this info, you could help them greatly.
    My weblog ... cheap throwback jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this post is nice, my sister is analyzing such things, thus I am going
    to convey her.
    my web page :: golden virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up, everything is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's actually
    fine, keep up writing.
    Look into my blog wholesale nfl jerseys

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...