Monday, October 22, 2012

white chocolate latté

Last Thursday was my eat/drink-whatever-i-want-day ;)
I was craving white chocolate latté .. that's my favorite Fall drink, you'll need:
- hot milk
- white ,or brown sugar (as much as you want)
- instant coffee
- white chocolate (I used my favorite one)

1 teaspoon of instant coffee + 1.5 teaspoon of sugar (or as much as you want) + 3 teaspoon of water +
use coffee mixer for 20 sec = Creamy and thick foam.
After pouring the hot milk to the coffee and sugar add the white chocolate (I used 5 pieces!)

Stir until the white chocolate is melt , and add a pinch of cinnamon on top.
What's your favorite Fall drink?

3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious...love the white chocolate!

    Found your through Made By Girl. I love your name. :) Had to come by and check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm yum! Oh my I may have to try making this!

    Ali of:

    www.aliandang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, it looks so delicious:) Have a great day, lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...