Monday, July 30, 2012

{Book Review} Relationship Status: Divorced

Its been along time since I've read a book and liked that much!
This book tells 25 different story about 25 divorced women, how they got involved into that marriage, and why they had to get divorced. What really sucked me in that book that all of these stories are true and happened to real people and the writer met all these women.

Here's a small sneak peek:

In this story the divorce happened because of the husband lack of hygiene ,his wife tried every possible way to carry him to shower or even brush his teeth but she couldn't and accidently she knew that he was lying about his career and he wasn't an engineer as he told her ,but that all happened after she knew she was pregnant so she had to get an abortion and a divorce.
I loved this book that it took me only a day to finish (380 pages!) ...How about you ,Girls? Have you read any good books lately?

update: you can find this book in Alef bookstore -Maadi branch -Cairo.

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading a novel called Torab Al Mass by Ahmed Mourad so far it's a very good one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read a lot of good reviews about it, and I can't wait to read it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...