Saturday, April 28, 2012

first position


Good morning, Girly Girls :)
Today I saw this trailer on my youtube subscription box and I felt so excited about that documentary and I really can't wait to see the whole film .. This documentary follows six young dancers from around the world as they prepare for the Youth America Grand Prix, one of the most prestigious ballet competition's in the world.


P.S. if you like ballet, then you should read this interview :)

Photo & description were taken from IMDB

2 comments:

  1. I tried ballet when I was younger, but I don't think I got on with it. I admire ballet dancers though, it's like an art form. I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a ballet dancer, I'm super excited for this movie!

    -Lauren
    www.coffeeandcolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...