Friday, August 26, 2011

have a lovely weekend!

Hi everyone, how was your week? so school is about to start, huh?? OMG I miss school days so much.. any way, Here are a few posts from my favorite blogs:

{What's on your back to school shopping list? Check out This school shopping list which was made by Elle from ElleandBlair blog.} 

{Seriously, I want to play in this Alice-in-wonderland playroom, See more photos here}.

{How to have Jessica Lowndes (Adrianna from 90210) make up?}

{I'm definitely going to try this homemade orange taffy!}.

{Check out Alexa Chung ad for Madewell}.

Enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Classic look. Love it so much!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog, my love! I'm following you. ;)

    www.etiennesjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the alexa x madwell is so stunning im so loving it.


    xoxo,
    www.stylediaries.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the make-up page, I was inspired for my next look
    Have a lovely day
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. And thanks for sharing the 'back to school' style! Say 'hi' to your newest follower! :)
    Joelle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! Who doesn't love orange taffy!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...