Tuesday, July 12, 2011

pieces from my weekend

The weather is very hot here(37 degree) so I stayed inside the past weekend and I literally didn't do anything.
I ate popsicles and watched "Something gotta give"..I'll never get tired of that movie.

And I made "Bake Rolls" It is super simple and VERY delicious and it can be an appetizer if you have guests over dinner or a snack if you're lazy to cook something .All you need is: 
baguette.
 salt(as much as you want).
 pepper(as much as you want).
Slice the baguette in cubes(or rings) ,put the cubes in a tray ,spray it with water, then add the salt and pepper ,and finally put the tray in the oven for 10 minutes (200 degree).

6 comments:

  1. That popsicle looks so yummy!

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi heba how are you? been trying to find your blog to read for a while. hope all is well.
    mirrorofmyworld.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like a good weekend to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loooove diane keatons house in that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh looks delicious!!! I actually didn't really like the movie but maybe I should watch it again. I don't remember what it's about anymore!

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there!
    thank you for popping by my site.... so sweet! And oh my gosh... I LOVE Somethings Gotta Give.... I love Diane's house.... I mean LOVE. :)

    have a beautiful weekend!! xxo, kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...