Tuesday, October 29, 2013

{movie} All Good Things

Hola ladies, Have you seen All Good Things? that movie made my weekend, it's like I need another reason to love  Ryan Gosling!

In 1970s New York City, David Marks (Gosling), the son of a powerful real estate tycoon, marries a beautiful working-class student, Katie McCarthy (Dunst). Together they flee the city for country life in Vermont — only to be lured back by David's father. Upon their return, Katie goes back to college and eventually applies to medical school while trying to understand David's mood swings and unwillingness to have children. As she becomes increasingly independent, David mysteriously turns more violent and controlling. Family secrets are slowly revealed and then Katie disappears without a trace. Years later, when David's best friend is found dead, the 20-year-old case is re-opened, with David as the main suspect.
For Gosling lovers out there.. you definitely have to watch this one.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this movie before, but it does look like it's good! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...